IAPC Conference as River Cruise
For the first time, IAPC is organizing the annual World Conference on a boat. Cruise through one of the most beautiful regions of Central Europe on the Danube River from Passau/Germany to Vienna/Austria.
For over 50 years, the International Association of Political Consultants has held an annual global conference for guests from around the world to share experiences and knowledge.
The 2019 IAPC World Conference ‒ this year hosted aboard the MS Primadonna, which will cruise the Danube from Passau to Vienna ‒ aims to explore and discuss all aspects pertaining to the conference's main theme "Democracy Under Pressure". In addition, experts from all corners of the globe will present their experiences from current election campaigns and introduce the latest technology trends from the same field.
Who Should Attend
We, the IAPC, would be delighted to welcome you and all your industry colleagues to our 2019 conference. We would be pleased to see, in particular, colleagues from the following areas:
- Decision-makers from political parties
- Politicians on a national, regional, and local level
- Members and leaders of political think-tanks
- Leaders of NGOs
- Political advisors
- Campaign managers from parties and communications agencies
- Campaign strategists from governments, parties, and companies
- Social media specialists from parties and branch-specific companies
- Experts from the fields of public relations and public affairs
- Social media, TV, radio and newspaper professionals
- Academics working in the political sciences & communications
- All those working in political communications