Thank you for your interest in joining the International Association of Political Consultants — a global community of leading political professionals dedicated to making democracy work around the world. We have members from more than 35 countries, and are growing every year.
Why become a member?
When you are a member of the IAPC you will meet new friends and make contact with other political consultants from all over the globe. You will also have the chance to participate in discussions on emerging political trends with some of the best minds in the business.
As a member of the IAPC you enjoy
- Reduced rates at our annual conferences
- The right to bring additional guests to conferences at reduced rates
- Your listing in our new, improved, easy-to-access online IAPC Directory
Best of all, you are a member of an association where you will meet new friends and make contact with other political consultants from all over the globe. And you have the chance to participate in discussion on emerging political trends with some of the best minds in the business.
- Renewals of Membership
US $250 will be valid as a renewal rate for current members in good standing. Dues payment is valid for a calendar year and shall entitle members to a reduced registration fee at the annual conference.
Setting autmatic renewal is possible at the member center and we strongly suggest you to enable it.
- New Membership:
Our membership rate is US $400.
- Lapsed Memberships:
Annual application fee will be US $400 for lapsed members. Any member whose annual membership dues become 12 months in arrears of the due date of payment shall cease to be a member of the Association.
If you are a lapsed member for 12 months or more and wish to renew, please contact us.
To Apply for membership:
- Submit your CV and questionnaire with the form below. Your application will be sent to the Vice President/Chair of the Membership Committee.
- After the Membership Committee gives preliminary approval of the application, a link will be sent to the applicant and the payment for the membership fee will be required.
- This process takes about 3 – 6 weeks to complete.
- The Board of Directors of the Association has final approval for membership.
If you have any questions about membership, just send us an email.